January 20 thru February 20
Keyword: I Know
Thoughts ruled by this sign belong to the
Best quality: Altruism
Worst quality: Argumentation
information, awareness, facts, data, acquaintance, familiarity, intellect,
understanding, unselfishness, humanity, philanthropy, quarrelsome,
confrontational, challenging, contrary, difficult, obstreperous, obstruction,
material, evidence, humanitarian, noble, empathetic, reality, specifics,
Spiritual Text: “Do and Think unto Others as You Would Have Them Do and
Think unto You.”
—C. C. Zain, Course 7,
By Christopher Gibson
Over the next week take the time to reread the text on
spiritual Aquarius and to answer the following questions. The answers to these
questions and subsequent Spiritual Exercises will form a journal of spiritual
self-inquiry. This writing process will deepen your understanding of The
Brotherhood of Light Lessons and Hermetic Philosophy as well as provide insights
into your own spiritual processes. Over time, you will gain in greater
self-discovery and self-realization and have the means of tracking your own
process of spiritual maturation.
- What are your earliest memories of having an awareness of Divine Wisdom?
- Can you describe the occasion?
- How did this awareness or inner-knowing change you or impact your life?
- What is your definition of the “Higher Self?”
- What methods or techniques do you use to help you to tune in to higher knowledge and your Higher-Self?
- How does your connection to higher knowledge directly impact your daily decision making?
- Does your personal wisdom derive from books, education, life experiences, or mentors?
- Who are the men and women that bring wisdom to your life?
- Do you engage in a daily practice of study or reading inspirational materials?
- Describe your practice.
- In what areas of life do you feel more knowledgeable than others?
- When are you a teacher, mentor or advisor to others?
- Are there friends who make you feel more connected to Spirit? Who are they?
- How do you contribute to make the world a better place?
- Do you have any quirky traits of character that make it hard for you to have friends or interact in social settings?
- Are there times that you are argumentative or oppositional? What triggers these behavioral traits?
- Where is the sign of Aquarius in your horoscope? Does it fall on a house cusp? If so, which one? How does Aquarius impact your thinking in this area of your life?
- Do you have any planets in Aquarius? If so, which planet/s? How do they influence you?
- What import life lessons can you learn about the role of Aquarius in your chart?