Online Store Directory
Spiritual Meditations and Exercises
Who We Are and What We Teach
Brotherhood of Light Lessons: Course Books on Astrology, Alchemy and Tarot
Calendar of Activities
Astrological Sunday Services
Church of Light TV
Vision for the 21st Century
To teach, practice and disseminate the Religion of the Stars, a way of life for the Aquarian Age, outlined in the writings of C.C. Zain.
WHAT WE TEACH:
- There is a loving Cosmic Intelligence, of which we are all a part, whose infinite goodness expresses through undeviating natural law.
- There is a Divine Plan in which each person has a unique and important role.
- The Divine Plan manifests through progressive evolution.
- There is a universal moral code - Contribute Your Utmost To Universal Welfare - which, to the extent adopted by each individual, will make the world a better place to live.
- The Religion of the Stars will evolve by incorporating new information as it is discovered and verified.
- Astrology is the Golden Key that unlocks the door to understanding the Soul's true character and potential.
- The safe development of extrasensory perception (extension of consciousness) is the best tool for realizing each individual's mission in the Divine Plan and for verifying the after-life and the survival of the soul after death of the physical body.
OUR VISION FOR THE 21ST CENTURY:
Our vision is to become a significant world religion in the 21st Century, and a powerful force for good and for spiritual enlightenment, by:
- Providing reliable and verifiable information regarding the nature of the soul and its relationship to Deity and other life forms;
- Seeking out reliable and verifiable information regarding life on higher planes of existence, especially in regard to the transition we call death, and the nature of the next life;
- Developing increasingly advanced tools and training in astrology, extrasensory perception, directed thinking and induced emotion, toward the end of maximizing each person's happiness, usefulness and spirituality;
- Promoting the importance of the four essential freedoms: Freedom from Want, Freedom from Fear, Freedom of Expression ansfFreedom of Religion;
- Building a sense of community and spiritual purpose which uplifts and inspires our members to Contribute Their Utmost To Universal Welfare.