February 20 thru March 21
Keyword: I Believe
Thoughts ruled by this sign belong to the
Best quality: Sympathy
Worst quality: Worry
trust, have faith, consider, accept as true, rely on, be certain of, hold as an opinion, think, suppose, presume, assume, conjecture, surmise, conclude, guess, imagine, compassion, caring, concern, solicitude, empathy, rapport, affinity, support, encouragement, compatibility, overthink, fret, disquiet, unsettle, unease, tension, stress, nervousness.
Spiritual Pisces Exercises
By Christopher Gibson
Over the next week take the time to reread the text on spiritual Pisces and to answer the following questions. The answers to these questions and subsequent Spiritual Exercises will form your journal of spiritual self-inquiry. This writing process can deepen your understanding of Hermetic Philosophy and The Brotherhood of Light Lessons, as well as provide insights into your own spiritual practices. Over time, you will gain in greater self-discovery, and have the means of tracking your own process of spiritual maturation.
- What are your earliest memories of having a belief in God or a Higher Power?
- Can you describe the occasion?
- What is your concept of God?
- Has it altered or changed in the course of your lifetime?
- How does your connection to the Creator influence your daily life?
- How does your faith express in your life?
- Are there special places or activities that make you feel more intimately connected to the Divine?
- Do you feel a deep, personal connectedness to other persons or other life forms?
- How do you define compassion? Empathy? Sympathy?
- When do you have opportunities to express compassion in the world?
- Who are the persons who have been most compassionate towards you?
- Do you ever feel restricted or confined by the circumstances of your life? Who or what confines you the most?
- Do you suffer from worry or anxiety? What do you worry about most?
- Does prayer, or faith in the Divine ever help you to overcome your anxieties?
- What stands in the way of you feeling more connected to Spirit?
- Where is the sign of Pisces in your horoscope? Does it fall on a house cusp? If so, which one? How does Pisces impact your thinking in this area of your life?
- Do you have any planets in Pisces? If so, which planet/s? How do these planets influence you?
- What import life lessons can you learn about the role of Pisces in your chart?